Immediate download of 4-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
Dystopian minimalistic deep-raw-dub-techno.
The download of this four-titles album comes with a few extras :
- Printable cover art in 300 dpi (front and back),
- Promo video in full HD format,
- Tiny bits of black moon and star-shine (digitally captured in 96kHz/24bits).
- "Well-balanced mixture of dirty sounds and repetitive syncopation. Immediately appealing, classic blend of shifting sounds & rhythms while maintaining constant tension - compelling texture tools. Already featured Sentry Dub on the radio. This release will definitely be in the bag for Deep Space. Disappointing that it's digital only." ~m50 aka. Area (Kimochi Sound, Steadfast, Wave Music).
- "It doesn't do much but it doesn't need to." ~Steve O'Sullivan (Sushitech, Mosaic).
- "Really liked this EP - beautiful dub techno - Version is the one for me but all really good." ~Fiona Walsh (Clubbers Guide New York).
- "This is pretty great, enjoying it! love the warmth of the tape and the subtle melody. nice and chill, just the way i like it." ~Jordan Sauer aka. Segue (Silent Season).
- "A fine "straight to dub" techno ep.congratz !! My favorites are "Red" & "Black". Thank you." ~Ismail Genc aka. Havantepe (Sublime Porte, Pong Musiq, 200 Records).
- "Thanks for sending this along. I like the tracks some nice synth work..." ~Scott Monteith aka. Deadbeat (BLKRTZ, Wagon Repair, ~scape).
- "Really nice EP. Track 2 is sick." ~Joe Maas aka. Zander One (Recycled Plastics).
- "Refined AXS dubs with a hint of early Deepchord influence." ~Arjen Schat aka. Ohrwert (Wil-Ru, Recycled Plastics, Millions of Moments).
- "Nice work." ~Rod Modell aka. DeepChord (Soma Quality Recordings, Echospace [Detroit], Modernlove).
- "Really enjoying the new Axs EP in the studio today. Simple and evocative, two things Axs tracks tend to do quite well. Also sounding a lot more analogue and processed than his previous work." ~Brian Grainger aka. Milieu/Coppice Halifax (Wil-Ru Records, Milieu Music, Recycled Plastics, Attacknine Records).
released 15 July 2013
Music production & cover art design : Axs
Mastering & video production : Zzzzra
all rights reserved
feeds for ,